Africa Mining Investment & Development Summit 2013
Main Conference 10th – 11th July 2013
Pre Conference 9th July 2013
Developing competitive mining regime based on emerging trends, economic equality and technology development
As Africa moves forward with their mining development initiatives, global investors are starting to realize the vast potential of this untapped market to greater heights. The resource rich African market are continuously welcoming investors that is keen to unlock and understand the investments and environmental concerns of many African countries.
The Africa Mining Investment & Development Summit 2013 will be held in Accra, Ghana on 9th to 11th July 2013. We will provide insights from various stakeholders, have extensive understanding of the mining and investment potential of Africa, and resolve challenges and barriers that will be encountered along the way. We aim to provide a platform to learn from Africa mining industry’s pioneers and new entrants.
Together with Neoedge’s line of premier conferences, we aim to bring mining industry’s best speakers and delegates. Network with not only the mining and mineral exploration companies but expect to meet regulators, engineering support companies, upstream and downstream mining sector infrastructure development organizations, financial institutions, advisory and consultancy firms.
Make the move towards the next big thing in Africa.
The following key themes will be addressed in depth with Real Examples and Case Studies:
African Market Overview
- The African Mining Road Map: What has been done and what will be done
- 3 E’s for policy and regulatory challenges: Explaining, Enhancing and Enforcing
- Resource nationalism and local content for long term benefits
- Understanding current legal system and managing through uncertainties
- Managing taxation complexity and trade barriers
Mining Industry Developments
- Developing infrastructure and transportation for viable business and society rehabilitation
- Labour relations and human capital progress in Africa
- Geological database for ease access to information and enhance productivity
- Automating mine operations for lesser downtime and better production gains
- Improving mining logistics for cost efficient and reliable operations
- Emphasising safety and sustainability in the rising African mining industry
Financial Investment Environment
- Unlocking the potential of Africa’s mining investment industry
- Africa’s Mining Financial Trends: Making that “unconventional financing”
- Surviving volatile commodity price fluctuation for continuous economic growth
- Financial modelling for mining exploration and production projects
- Funding new mining investments and expanding existing projects: Opportunities and Challenges
- Understand the current investment situation of major African countries in the mining industry
- Hear the latest regulatory and policy development straight from government/association representatives
- Identify the most viable mining frontier markets in the African region
- Learn the best practices in investing on mining projects direct from the industry experts
- Maximize the full potential of your mining investments towards profitability
- Navigate through the fluctuating global commodity market and manage supply and demand trends
- Benchmark on Africa’s most successful countries in global mining arena
- Harness the potential of African mining industry through technology development
- Discuss African region’s development plans from talent development, infrastructure, safety and sustainability
- Familiarize your self with the legal and taxation regimes
For full agenda, speaking oportunities, sponsorship, exibitions, media partnership, please email us your detail contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate subject title “Africa Mining Investment & Development Summit 2013”.